Hello there follow Web Developers!
Your job is hard, demanding and it requires a lot of assistance and to achieve better outcome in shorter periods you must be organized. here are few selected tools that will help be more productive.
A database is a collection of information that is stored so that it can be retrieved, managed and updated.
- MySQL: One of the world’s most popular open source databases.
- MariaDB: Made by the original developers of MySQL. MariaDB is also becoming very popular as an open source database server.
- MongoDB: Next-generation database that lets you create applications never before possible.
- Redis: An open source, in-memory data structure store, used as database, cache and message broker.
- PostgreSQL: A powerful, open source object-relational database system.
Code is a set of instructions (or rules) that computers can understand; it might be helpful to think of code as a recipe.
Emmet is a plugin for many popular text editors which greatly improves the speed with which you write HTML by allowing you to transform CSS-like selectors into full-blown HTML very fast.
CodePen has grown into a platform for showcasing impressive CSS3 and JS demos. Whether you are on the hunt for cool buttons or simply looking for some inspiration, do check CodePen out.
Icons are essential you’ll need them for various project, the easiest way to search for icons is explained in this article: Do you search an icon ? and if you are looking for free ones check out this article 100.000 FREE ICONS!
There a lot of of websites that offers great storage service, we Commander Dropbox it’s ubiquitous as a cloud storage service; gaining access to files both online and offline has become highly important. Starting at 2GB for a free account, it should provide adequate space to get started. It can essentially become your “project manager,” helping you organize, modify and change files and share them with collaborators in a secure environment.
These are not the only tools you’ll need as web developer, so stay tuned for more of this in next articles.